About me

My name is Sheila and I'm 29 years old. I have lived on the Oregon Coast my whole life. I have a sister who is 25 years old. I am an Aunt to two little girls who are 3 years old. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. I would love for people to follow my journey and hopefully get inspired.

I have been heavy my whole life. I finally decided to do something about it and recently had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done on 6/4/12. It is one of the best things I have done in my life. I started the whole process of having surgery in November 2011. At the time I weighed 227 lbs. The day of surgery I weighed 201 lbs. During the 6 months of waiting for surgery I quit drinking soda and started to eat more healthy. Was the hardest thing ever, but I did it and still am doing it. People say that having this surgery is the easy way out. Please let me assure you there is nothing easy about this. If your not sure what the surgery is you can Google Vertical Sleeve Surgery and there are videos and information on the surgery. I now weigh 185 lbs, but I am burning muscle instead of fat. It is very important for me to keep as much muscle as I can. Getting this surgery done will only take you far. I know I have the power in myself to do this. I want to be able to do all the things in life I have always wanted to do.


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

First day of ChaLEAN Extreme

So I did my first day of ChaLEAN Extreme. It was a great workout. I started out with 3 lb weights. I think next time I will try it with 5 lb weights to see how my body reacts to that. I also learned that before I work out, like a half hour before I should eat something. When I did my first workout I didn't eat anything before so I got really tired to the point I did 7 of the 9 workouts. But that is ok at least I did it. I'm going to make sure that I have protein after working out because it helps the body recover. I noticed something weird. I was not sore at all the next day after working out, but during my workout I was very sore. I could feel my muscles working. It was an amazing feeling. I'm not a person that usually sweats, but during this workout my arms were sweating and my whole body was. My boyfriend did the workout with me and his arms and feet were sweating as well. He had said to mr after the exercise how great he felt. I honestly wasn't sure if I would like this workout, but I'm glad I got it. It's different from any exercise program I've ever tried. I'm happy I'm doing it! If you would like to order ChaLEAN Extreme please email me sheilariley@live.com and I can get you the information on how to order. Please remember with all Team Beachbody products there is a 30 day money back guarantee. You won't be disappointed I promise. Now let's go get extreme!!

No comments:

Post a Comment