About me

My name is Sheila and I'm 29 years old. I have lived on the Oregon Coast my whole life. I have a sister who is 25 years old. I am an Aunt to two little girls who are 3 years old. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. I would love for people to follow my journey and hopefully get inspired.

I have been heavy my whole life. I finally decided to do something about it and recently had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done on 6/4/12. It is one of the best things I have done in my life. I started the whole process of having surgery in November 2011. At the time I weighed 227 lbs. The day of surgery I weighed 201 lbs. During the 6 months of waiting for surgery I quit drinking soda and started to eat more healthy. Was the hardest thing ever, but I did it and still am doing it. People say that having this surgery is the easy way out. Please let me assure you there is nothing easy about this. If your not sure what the surgery is you can Google Vertical Sleeve Surgery and there are videos and information on the surgery. I now weigh 185 lbs, but I am burning muscle instead of fat. It is very important for me to keep as much muscle as I can. Getting this surgery done will only take you far. I know I have the power in myself to do this. I want to be able to do all the things in life I have always wanted to do.


Friday, July 13, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG!!

I'm super excited to write my first blog. I'm starting ChaLEAN Extreme on 7/16/12. I'm very excited. This is all new for me and I hope people can learn and grow along with me. I want nothing more than to be an inspiration to people and to help them see the potential in themselves. I know for me it is so much easier to make an excuse saying "I'm too tired" or "I don't feel like it." The excuses are never ending. I have learn within the last few weeks as I prepare for ChaLEAN that it is much easier to just do the workouts instead of making excuses. I have heard the saying it is harder to lie about something because you always have to remember the lie instead of just telling the truth. I think that kind of applies to this. It is easier to workout than to make excuses. Just imagine the feeling you will get after a workout. I know for me it is very empowering after I have workout. I feel like I'm on top of the world. I hope everyone can join me on this journey. Feel free to sign up for free or if you want a customized meal plan you can enroll in the Club Membership. Click on my name Furby036 and it will take to the beginning of a new you. Good luck to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment