About me

My name is Sheila and I'm 29 years old. I have lived on the Oregon Coast my whole life. I have a sister who is 25 years old. I am an Aunt to two little girls who are 3 years old. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. I would love for people to follow my journey and hopefully get inspired.

I have been heavy my whole life. I finally decided to do something about it and recently had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done on 6/4/12. It is one of the best things I have done in my life. I started the whole process of having surgery in November 2011. At the time I weighed 227 lbs. The day of surgery I weighed 201 lbs. During the 6 months of waiting for surgery I quit drinking soda and started to eat more healthy. Was the hardest thing ever, but I did it and still am doing it. People say that having this surgery is the easy way out. Please let me assure you there is nothing easy about this. If your not sure what the surgery is you can Google Vertical Sleeve Surgery and there are videos and information on the surgery. I now weigh 185 lbs, but I am burning muscle instead of fat. It is very important for me to keep as much muscle as I can. Getting this surgery done will only take you far. I know I have the power in myself to do this. I want to be able to do all the things in life I have always wanted to do.


Friday, July 20, 2012

The reasons why you should NOT order from Amazon and Ebay

  Before I started ChaLEAN Extreme I looked into ordering it from Ebay and Amazon. The reasons I looked into ordering from Ebay was because it was cheaper. It is great that is was cheaper, but are you really getting what you think you are paying for? The answer is no. I have read a lot about people purchasing Beachbody products like, ChaLEAN Extreme , Turbo Fire , Insantiy , and P90X on Ebay. When you order these items and there are so many more, from  Ebay you are more than likely getting a fake copy of the program. A lot of times if the items do not come with the original items, it is a fake program. Sometimes people will take a picture of the actual product, but send you the fake copy. I have also read people getting copies of dvds they ordered on Ebay that skip and that are scratched. If you run into that problem you may be able to get a refund from the seller on Ebay, but it is not likely. You will then be out that money you spent on it. All I can say is that buying from Ebay is buyer beware. I know for me I would rather spend a little more money knowing the item I am ordering is the real deal. With Beachbody all their products have a 30 day money back gurantee. Ebay and Amazon do not offer that. Also with Beachbody if ever anything ever happens to your dvd, like it got scratched or just quit working, they will send you a new one free of charge. Ebay or Amazon does not offer that either. Ordering any of the Beachbody products on Amazon is actually more expensive and you don't get a Coach either.

I know for me I was not wanting to spend a lot of money on a product to exercise to, but after thinking about it, it was the smarter decision. I know for me ordering ChaLEAN Extreme from Beachbody was better choice for me. I know that if I pay lets say $100.00 for a program your dang right I'm going to get my money from that workout. I'm not going to pay that much money for an exercise just to watch it collect dust. I just can't do that. Not only that, but I got a great coach to help me along.

Another great thing is that when buying from Beachbody and when you receive your dvd you can join the WOWY Supergym. What is that you ask? It is a place where you can log your workouts and also enter a contest to win money from $500.00 to $100k. Is that exciting or what? That for me is a great motivation for me.

If you are interested in ordering any Beachbody products you can click on the underlined items in this post to find more information on them. Don't forget to join my Beachbody Team for FREE!! If you have any questions please email me sheilariley@live.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you or someone you know may have. Please tell your friends and family about joining my Beachbody Team as well.

Remember you get what you pay for!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment